Re: Topic for discussion for the Feb. meeting

From: Patrice Roy <patricer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 12:02:50 -0500
If we rely on vector but in a consteval context, I don't think there's an
issue (I wonder if that subtlety is discussed when examining what goes in
freestanding; I don't remember, personally) since it gets rid of the costs
for memory allocation as well as those for exception handling. It would be
cool if freestanding distinguished runtime and consteval contexts for these
tools. Unless there are costs I'm missing here (that's possible)...