Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: zxuiji <gb2985_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2024 15:29:57 +0100
I saw someone mention about running out of command line space because of -I
options, I didn't see anyone mention this:

https://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gcc/Environment-Variables.html#index-CPATH

I even did [ctrl]+[f] on the gmail convo to check for CPATH. In the
makefile you just need to set the CPATH (or the c++ specific one) variable
to your list of directories then

export VAR

to pass them onto the compiler. I only noticed this thread a while after
having already deleted my copies of the 1st part of the chain. Someone mind
pointing me to a public resource where I can see the chain in full and see
what the issue is here?