Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Henry Miller <hank_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 01 Sep 2024 16:13:49 -0500
-
  On Sun, Sep 1, 2024, at 12:24, Tiago Freire via Std-Proposals wrote:
> Hence you don't specify it. If stat'ing or <insert function name here>
> returns the same information for what are different files, then <insert
> function name here> is not the way to distinguish different files.
> Submit a bug report and fix that implementation for that platform.

It will be closed WON'T FIX. the iso standards comittee does not have the ability to force this issue. Best case they will do a ten year transisition and so you a looking at, C++37 before this works. we are talking about this because modules are taking longer than hoped in the real world but I it seems likely they will be universal before then.