Re: [std-proposals] Revising #pragma once

From: Jeremy Rifkin <rifkin.jer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2024 20:31:33 -0500
> I guess the best way forward is to send this proposal to WG21. I'll
try to convince Gasper to help me write
a response paper

Absolutely, you're welcome to do that. That's how the process works
and I trust good decisions to be made in voting. My sole interest is
standardizing existing practice and if there are compelling technical
reasons not to do so that is fine. This isn't personal to me, and I
wish it wasn't personal to people in this thread. While passionate
opinions are very understandable, it's too bad that conversations
about topics like this can't be had without frustration.

Jeremy