Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type information loss

From: organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2024 19:43:02 +0400
pt., 2 sie 2024 o 17:05 organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]r> napisaƂ(a):>>>> Did you read this paper at least once? Or is this too much to ask you?>> To be totally honest with you... it is too much asked.> Because i need to get used to concepts, coroutines, executors, TS papers......etc> When i say understand, that means master.> None of which i use in my daily job.> And I'm not an avid "new feature" consumer, if what i have is sufficient.>> Probably you are right, maybe i need to update gradually.>And you ask to change language even if a problem you hadcould be fixed 10 times by different features in C++26?As far as i recall, nobody posted here a solution using any of the new features of C++I gave you a problem about signal and slots, show me how you solve it using reflection.And please don't say "why do you want to use the return value of slots".Right down a solution and explain it to me, I am a good listener.>> Simply the whole loop body is hidden in the `Handle` helper.>> Show me real life problems that can't be handled like this.>> Please read the bottom of that post not it's top.>What post exactly? You make multiple and each one havediffrent code. Most cases was similar to one I posters here.Show exactly the code you mean and showwhy it can be handled by my `&Handle<&foo<int>>` helper.The post from where you copied this snippet. for(const auto& f : vec) { cout << "function parameterized on t = " << /*some call to get the non-type template value*/ << endl; cout << "ret val =" << f(10) << endl; }}-----Go all the way to the bottom, and read slowly and carefully.Then give me specific questions.