Re: [std-proposals] Function overload set type information loss

From: Marcin Jaczewski <marcinjaczewski86_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 2 Aug 2024 17:18:33 +0200
pt., 2 sie 2024 o 17:05 organicoman <organicoman_at_[hidden]> napisaƂ(a):

>> Did you read this paper at least once? Or is this too much to ask you?
>
> To be totally honest with you... it is too much asked.
> Because i need to get used to concepts, coroutines, executors, TS papers......etc
> When i say understand, that means master.
> None of which i use in my daily job.
> And I'm not an avid "new feature" consumer, if what i have is sufficient.
>
> Probably you are right, maybe i need to update gradually.

And you ask to change language even if a problem you had
could be fixed 10 times by different features in C++26?

>> Simply the whole loop body is hidden in the `Handle` helper.
>> Show me real life problems that can't be handled like this.
>
> Please read the bottom of that post not it's top.

What post exactly? You make multiple and each one have
diffrent code. Most cases was similar to one I posters here.
Show exactly the code you mean and show
why it can be handled by my `&Handle<&foo<int>>` helper.