Re: [std-proposals] Freestanding std modules

From: Marcin Jaczewski <marcinjaczewski86_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 30 Jun 2024 19:54:29 +0200
niedz., 30 cze 2024 o 19:38 Tiago Freire via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> napisał(a):

> Ok so there's no issue and nothing to discuss. 😊

It looks like that. As this is still a bleeding edge it is hard to
verify how it will work myself.

Probably the best mental model of how modules work is "object files"
as Ville said,
instead of classic `#include` files. This mean would be better to have
few big modules
than many small form usage perspective as the overall final binary
should be similar.
(this would not even be problem with recompiation as we have module partitions)

@Ville uff... I was start worrying that I was this person :D