Re: [std-proposals] On the standardization of mp-units P3045R1

From: Mateusz Pusz <mateusz.pusz_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 14:54:03 +0200
Yes, we do not like `template` disambiguator ;-)

In case you would like to pass a type rather than a value you would have to
write:

gp.in <http://qp.in/><struct deg_F>().quantity_from_zero()

which would break all the usability of this library.

śr., 19 cze 2024 o 14:19 Sebastian Wittmeier via Std-Proposals <