Re: [std-proposals] On the standardization of mp-units P3045R1

From: Mateusz Pusz <mateusz.pusz_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2024 12:13:00 +0200
Oh, now I start to understand what you meant. Thanks!

We could definitely provide pairs of UDLs just for Celsius and Fahrenheit:
- 4abs_deg_C - quantity_point
- 4abs_deg_C - quantity_point
- 4rel_deg_F - quantity
- 4rel_deg_F - quantity

and maybe also disable the multiply syntax for those. This should increase
the chances of coding things correctly. However, as Sebastian mentioned,
the user who is not aware of quantity_points or those UDLs would still be
able to make it wrong.

I am also not sure if we should do the same for all the rest of the units,
considering the number of issues that UDLs introduce.

śr., 19 cze 2024 o 12:00 Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>