Re: [std-proposals] On the standardization of mp-units P3045R1

From: Tiago Freire <tmiguelf_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 18:53:32 +0000
But I think we are deviating from my original objective.
Which is not “my implementation of a units library” but “is this implementation fit for standardization”, if we did not had an alternative doesn’t mean we should adopt this one.

Would we want to adopt this one and paint ourselves into a corner, or should we keep looking for a better design that never introduces these issues to begin with.
The premise is, adopt this one because it is safe and user-friendly. But is it safe? Is it user-friendly?