Re: [std-proposals] On the standardization of mp-units P3045R1

From: Mateusz Pusz <mateusz.pusz_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2024 16:56:13 +0200
Unfortunately, this is not that easy. Let's see this example:

  quantity_point temp(300. * K);
  std::cout << temp.in(deg_C).quantity_from_zero() << " " <<
temp.in(deg_F).quantity_from_zero()
<< "\n";

This prints:

26.85 °C 80.33 °F

Using `rel_deg_C` and `rel_deg_F` would be confusing here.

Best

Mat

wt., 18 cze 2024 o 16:49 Sebastian Wittmeier via Std-Proposals <