Re: [std-proposals] .first() and .last() in strings

From: Peter Bindels <dascandy_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 09:52:38 +0200
Hi Rhidian,

Proposal looks great. Register on isocpp.org and go to
https://isocpp.org/papers; you can upload it there. When you do, you will
receive a paper number, and iirc if you mark it as "ready for review" it'll
go out in the next mailing - which is 9 days from now.

I've CCed Nevin Liber who is currently the one doing the paper handling
stuff, so if this is not accurate or inaccessible to you for some reason
he'll be able to tell.

If you haven't gotten results with this in the next few days let me know
and I can upload it for you.

Regards,
Peter Bindels