Re: [std-proposals] Function only accepts parameter that will persist

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2024 10:56:07 -0700
On Saturday 4 May 2024 06:44:13 GMT-7 Frederick Virchanza Gotham via Std-
Proposals wrote:
> I wonder is it foreseeable in the future that the following would be valid
> code for a program that ends with EXIT_SUCCESS?

I hope so. There are many programming techniques that get unblocked by having
the ability to turn formal parameters into constant expressions, when run in a
constant expression environment.

   Principal Engineer - Intel DCAI Cloud Engineering