Re: [std-proposals] Forwarding refs for class template arg deduction

From: Jason McKesson <jmckesson_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 09:46:35 -0400
On Mon, Mar 25, 2024 at 4:24 AM Jonathan Wakely via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Mar 2024, 06:01 Gašper Ažman via Std-Proposals, <std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>>
>> Tiago,
>>
>> Please display some patience with people, and assume good faith.
>>
>> People who take the time to write to this list might not have done enough work to warrant committee time, but are usually the influencers within their organisations because of their enthusiasm.
>>
>> C++ is a large language - helping people here will spread your teaching wide.
>>
>> Let's cultivate a nurturing community.
>

> At some point we do have to accept that this poster is just spamming the list with half baked nonsense.

Agreed.

I believe in the assumption of good faith. But month after month of
nonsense makes it clear that the OP is not posting in good faith.

Assuming good faith does *not* mean continuing to tolerate poor
behavior just because the poster *might* say something meaningful.
Tolerating proven bad actors only leads to getting more of them.