Re: [std-proposals] Bulldoze Exceptions

From: Breno Guimarães <brenorg_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 11:32:31 -0300
I don't think we need a new keyword everytime you want to avoid repeating a
couple of lines.
Create macros and go nuts :)

I would expect people to at least log the exception in the cleanup code. So
that block keyword would be useless.
And all these special rules that you're creating on the fly to make it sort
of work...

At this point it just looks like you're trolling this list nonstop.

There are other means to discuss half-baked ideas, like slack, discord and
reddit. Please try those other places to bounce quick ideas so this list is
less polluted.

Breno G.