Re: [std-proposals] Declare as constinit, define as constexpr?

From: Greg Falcon <gfalcon_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2023 15:20:44 -0500
On Tue, Dec 12, 2023 at 2:32 PM Ville Voutilainen <
ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> This should be a paper targeted for EWG, not a Core Issue. The
> requirement to have constinit at the definition seems deliberate,
> so this isn't a spec bug.

Thank you for the quick and well-reasoned reply (and everyone for
the follow-up discussion).

As this issue is rather tangential to my current work tasks, I won't have
cycles to push a paper through EWG any time soon. I'll put this on my
backburner and keep an eye out for any colleagues who might be interested
in taking this on.

Thanks again,
Greg Falcon