Re: [std-proposals] [[packed]] std::unaligned

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2023 07:35:21 -0800
On Saturday, 9 December 2023 02:30:17 PST Frederick Virchanza Gotham via Std-
Proposals wrote:
> Do you think Option No. 4 is the way to go?

I think you're getting the cart ahead of the oxen. That is, I don't think this
is a discussion we need to have now, not before there's a first draft of the
paper. For this implementation we can have a library-only prototype
implementation, which should also be provided alongside the paper.