[std-proposals] Proposal: add `.at()` to `mdspan`

From: Stephan Lachnit <stephan.lachnit_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2023 12:47:03 +0000
Hey C++ folks,

I want to propose to add memory-safe element access via `.at()` to `mdspan` for C++ 26, similar to how `span.at()` was added to C++26. This has already been discussed here before [2], so I went ahead and wrote the paper. You can find my proposal online [1].

Please feel free to give me some feedback on the proposal. I'm also looking for a co-author on the paper, since I unfortunately do not have the (financial) means to present this to the ISO C++ committee.

Cheers,
Stephan

[1]: https://stephanlachnit.github.io/mdspan-at/
[2]: https://lists.isocpp.org/std-proposals/2023/11/index.php#msg8301