Re: [std-proposals] void std::optional<T>::abandon(void) noexcept

From: Frederick Virchanza Gotham <cauldwell.thomas_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 15:27:40 +0000
On Tue, Nov 28, 2023 at 3:22 PM Breno GuimarĂ£es wrote:

> When I spawn a thread and it freeze, I usually just debug my code.

Debug writing into a TCP socket across the internet, with the TCP
segments arriving at the far computer and being sent out an RS232
port, waiting for a reply and sending it back into the TCP socket.

Before engaging in this debugging exercise, perhaps make a finite list
of all the things that can go wrong. You'll need a few reams of paper.