Re: [std-proposals] Expand arrays with known sizes using ellipses

From: Chris Gary <cgary512_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2023 23:04:39 -0600
On that note, something like a "nameof" operator that just returns an
ASCIIz as some "const char (&name)[N]" would "print an enum" or "make a
config form with these things on it, specialized templates determine the
widget types" etc... very easy, and the programmer has the choice of
looping over arrays into which such data is unpacked, or employing template
metaprogramming in some way.