Re: [std-proposals] Expand arrays with known sizes using ellipses

From: Chris Gary <cgary512_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 17:55:54 -0600
Oops. I was hasty and just pasted " p1045" into google and accidentally
clicked a link to the fmt library proposal (same idea anyway)...

URLs are helpful, since these don't always show up as expected.

This is an obvious problem, though its hard to say who is working on what
(or what it ought to be called).