[std-proposals] Opt-In Compile Time Bounds Checking

From: Levo DeLellis <levo.delellis_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2023 00:14:55 -0500
Hello. It's been brought to my attention that people want more memory
safety in C++. I've been implementing a compiler with memory safety
and I thought maybe I should submit a series of proposals since I'm
already familiar with potential pitfalls, solutions and
implementation.

Attached is a proposal for safespan and nspan which requires certain
things to be known at compile time. I called the second type nspan
because it behaves differently from span. I'm not too concerned about
what these are eventually called