Re: [std-proposals] PR: std::allocator<T>::allocate is not freestanding

From: coshvji cujmlqef <oyzawqgcfc_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2023 11:58:19 -0400
I do not know about it lol.

It is capitalism you bro. No money, no services. People with more money
will always own a larger saying on C++. People without money won't even
have a say of anything to WG21. We have 5 million C++ programmers worldwide
then tell me how many of them have any say so? Even from population
perspective, big corporations clearly own more votes.

It does not hurt small companies. Small companies won't have programs that
written in 1980s or 1990s to survive these days. When economic recessions
come out, they would suffer the most and large companies buy them. That is
capitalist competition.

Quite opposite the biggest oppositions i heard come from big companies like
Adobe. How is a NASDAQ 500 company a small company?