Re: [std-proposals] Std-Proposals Digest, Vol 54, Issue 18

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2023 11:39:57 -0700
[Off mailing list answer]

On Saturday, 2 September 2023 18:25:08 PDT you wrote:
> People like you are freaking stupid. I am talking about constexpr context
> you douch.
>
> C++ is a bad language because of people like you who cannot even read
> English.

You do realise that, however valid your argument was, you just lost all
credibility by sending this answer, right? Maybe Jason misunderstood you
(maybe he replied before his first coffee of the day), but that gives you no
right to insult him.

Attack the argument all you want and make your points heard, so long as you're
taking feedback into consideration. NEVER EVER attack the person making the
argument.

Just think about this.

You do not need to reply to me.