Re: [std-proposals] goto is not harmful (was: "once" keyword)

From: sasho648 <sasho648_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2023 19:37:24 +0300
I was about to write this message in a different form, basically accusing
the committee of unethical practices and fulfilling third party interests
for personal gain while purposely slowing down development progress - but
mid writing that I realised I don't want to be sued.

In any case even if I did write the above it would have been solely for the
expected reactions and not in any shape of form for the purpose of
diminishing this organisation's credibility. Thus I must also disclaim that
such potential message (which I also didn't write as mentioned in the first
paragraph) doesn't lay down on any actual evidence and is purely for
entertainment purposes only.

Additionally I hope that such entertainment value is appreciated by this
email group subscribers and not taken as offense or off-topic.

Anyway with that I'm out.