Re: [std-proposals] Allow comma at the end of a list of objects in a declaration or definition

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2023 20:47:47 +0300
On Sun, 7 May 2023 at 20:40, Frederick Virchanza Gotham via
Std-Proposals <std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, May 7, 2023 at 6:33 PM Ville Voutilainen
> <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_analogy#False_analogy
>

> Britanica's free now I think:
>
> https://www.britannica.com/technology/computer-programming-language
>
> It says "Sign In" in the cornet but it seems you can just search and
> it will show you stuff.

I'm sure it does. Perhaps you should search it yourself, and explain
to yourself when and how it would
be plausible that a cornet would be labeled "Sign In". Meanwhile, when
people responding to your messages
give feedback, it would be reasonable to heed that feedback, instead
of attempting to summarily dismiss it.

This idea has been proposed before, similarly as an isolated change to
some or one part of the language.
The response was "not interested, go through all of it and give us an
analysis of all the places where this should
be done, so that we don't hack-patch it". Other responders have
suggested it's not worth spending time on,
because you can solve the diff problem by putting the commas in the
beginnings of the continuation lines.