Re: [std-proposals] [Resurrected Proposal] Concept introduces a typename

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2023 19:23:26 +0300
On Tue, 2 May 2023 at 19:14, Andrew Tomazos via Std-Proposals
<std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Regardless of the polls, politics or history: I think the underlying design principle should be that: a type, a concept and auto should be interchangeable.

Great, thanks for telling us. That has nothing to do with what is
proposed here, the proposal at hand doesn't suggest reopening those
discussions.

Mihail, can you explain how you plan to deal with the syntactic
similarity of a named parameter with a type, and an unnamed parameter
with a constraint
and an introduced type, per my earlier question?