Re: [std-proposals] [Resurrected Proposal] Concept introduces a typename

From: Andrew Tomazos <andrewtomazos_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 02:13:48 +1000
Regardless of the polls, politics or history: I think the underlying
design principle should be that: a type, a concept and auto should be
interchangeable. All three are sets of types. A type represents the set
of types of size one that includes only that type. A concept represents
the set of all types that conform to the concepts requirements. auto
represents the set of all types (aka the anything concept or the wildcard
concept). All three should be able to appear syntactically wherever one
can appear, and to mean "one of the types of this set of types". The
implications of that should be secondary.