[std-proposals] A type trait to detect if value initialization can be achieved by zero-filling

From: Giuseppe D'Angelo <giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2023 21:41:41 +0100
Hello,

As per subject, I've been working on a proposal for a standardized way
to detect if a trivially default constructible type can be value
initialized by using `memset(0)` on some suitable storage.

A draft is available here:

https://isocpp.org/files/papers/D2782R0.html

As usual, any early feedback is very much appreciated. I am not 100%
convinced about the name of the trait, as I'm trying to model something
for which there isn't already an established name/concept. I hope the
discussion/bikeshedding can wait after everything else has been ironed
out...

Thank you,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo