Re: [std-proposals] New attribute to add implicit using statements for template parameter lists

From: Ryan Klaus <rfklaus117_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2022 13:56:36 -0600
Yes, I've been made aware of that and, if you look at my replies to others,
I have admitted it's dead. My continued use of this syntax is out of
convenience not stubbornness. You should be reading my previous emails in a
syntax independent mindset. If you replace "[[context(using enum Color)]]"
with Lénárd's alternative of "template<using enum Color>", my arguments
don't change.