Re: [std-proposals] Pragmas using multiple C++ standards within the same project

From: Mehmet Kayaalp <mehmet.kayaalp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 12:45:33 -0500
On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 5:28 PM Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sunday, 27 November 2022 12:38:16 PST Mehmet Kayaalp wrote:
> > > You're not addressing any of the comments of the problems with having
> such
> > > pragma.
> >
> > Thiago, would you please remind me which problems that were raised I did
> > not address?
> > Thanks,
> > --mehmet kayaalp
>
> See Arthur's email about syntaxes changing.

Arthur's remarks that you pointed out were related to a scenario if I were
suggesting different "language standards *within* the same TU." As I
clarified in my follow-up message, I have not been suggesting that.

Your other remarks inform me that we are not on the same page. Whenever I
have a chance in the future, I will try to explain which issues this
proposal does and does not attempt to address with a simplified example.
Best,
--mehmet kayaalp