Re: [std-proposals] New attribute to add implicit using statements for template parameter lists

From: Ryan Klaus <rfklaus117_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2022 21:30:25 -0600
On Sun, Nov 27, 2022 at 9:05 PM Jason McKesson via Std-Proposals <
std-proposals_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Template specialization is a thing. The parameters don't have to be
> the ones in the primary template.

Sorry, but I'm not sure we're on the same page here. I'm aware of template
specialization, but how would template specialization allow me to omit
namespaces inside a template parameter list? To be clear, I'm not trying to
omit parameters, I'm trying to omit redundant scope resolutions.