Re: [std-proposals] Chimeric Pointer

From: Thiago Macieira <thiago_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2022 09:09:53 -0800
On Friday, 25 November 2022 02:29:43 PST Frederick Virchanza Gotham via Std-
Proposals wrote:
> Guys, seriously, can you give me an actual compileable code snippet
> instead of an overly-simplistic English sentence?

That's not how this works. You're the one proposing a new feature, you're the
one supposed to compare it to existing features. You're supposed to do the
heavy lifting, not the people giving you feedback.

Please update your paper with those comparisons. Your paper said that you
didn't want to use templates, but didn't give justification aside from a
choice. You didn't compare to concepts or variants.