Re: [std-proposals] Namespace with access specifiers in class interface

From: Smith, Jim <jim.smith_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 15:31:50 +0000
Hi,

When you implement a class and desire certain types or data have their access controlled, it doesn't necessarily mean you need a new class type. Data hiding and protection can be good when sharing data among class methods. Not every method need access to all declared data and types inside the class.

This proposed feature can also lead to more intuitive refactoring. Similar to how several lambdas inside a function can lead to the realization of a new class type.

I really appreciate your response!

James S.