Re: [std-proposals] Named auto

From: Oleksandr Koval <oleksandr.koval.dev_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:32:59 +0300
> does need some significant real-world motivation
Well, it's just syntactic sugar, not sure it needs strong motivation beyond
that it makes some things simpler/shorter. I agree that it's not something
I need often but sometimes it's useful.

> needs some "review of literature" on prior proposals in the area
I tried to google "c++ named auto" before posting and found nothing. I
would never call it "in-place syntax" so chances to find Herb's proposal
were extremely low.

It's just an idea, I looked for some feedback and I got it here, thank you
all for your opinions :)

Regards,
Oleksandr Koval.