Re: [std-proposals] Relocation in C++

From: Edward Catmur <ecatmur_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 17:49:59 +0100
Well, you should start by reading the list of articles under
https://isocpp.org/std/ - if you haven't already.

I'm assuming that you and Stormshield are domiciled in France? If so your
national standards body is AFNOR and the good news is that AFNOR has a C++
subgroup[1] and its members are active in C++ standardization - some names
you may be familiar with include Jens Gustedt, Joel Falcou, Gabriel Dos
Reis, Corentin Jabot etc. I gather that AFNOR has regular meetings to
discuss C++ standardization so a useful step would be to attend those
meetings either in person or by video to introduce yourself and perhaps
present your proposal in front of a smaller audience in an informal
context. At some point you might want to seek affiliation to AFNOR/CN CPP
on behalf of Stormshield.

1.
https://norminfo.afnor.org/structure/afnorcn-cpp/langage-de-programmation-cpp/119670