Re: [std-proposals] Redundant std::begin() and std::end() overloads for std::initializer_list

From: blacktea hamburger <greenteahamburger_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 12:26:28 +0800
Well, I overlooked that.
The solution is to address LWG2453 <https://wg21.link/LWG2453> incidentally.
Although <initializer_list> is freestanding, all entities in <iterator>
except stream iterators are freestanding after P1642R10
<https://wg21.link/P1642R10>, so there is no problem to solve it.
I'd like someone to help me write a proposal because I'm not very good at
writing these kinds of standard documents and my English is not very good.
I will be very grateful.