Re: std::ranges::get

From: Desmond Gold Bongcawel <desmondbongcawel922_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2021 10:22:02 +0800
additional constraints:
- std::tuple_element<I, std::remove_cv_t<Tup>> or std::tuple_element_t<I,
std::remove_cvref_t<Tup>> must be a well-formed type.
- std::tuple_size<std::remove_cv_t<Tup>> or
std::tuple_size<std::remove_cvref_t<T>> must also be a well-formed type.
- I < std::tuple_size_v<std::remove_cvref_t<Tup>> must be true.