Re: Partial type definition

From: Valery Osheter <valery.o_at_[hidden]>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2021 07:55:24 +0300
This is another case of interface declaration. If you have virtuals, you
first declare pure interface. And you have several implementations of the
interface. It works well in c++.

I talk about the case when I plan to implement some class later, just one
class, without hierarchy. I want to declare his interface, write and
compile tests even before the class is fully defined. Today I have either
to use PIMPL or declare unnecessery interface that is never reused.

I just propose a simpler alternative of interface declaration. The virtual
methods are not there, we do not need it for this case.