Re: Flash Alloc - 7x faster

From: Phil Bouchard <boost_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2021 12:18:44 -0400
Interestingly, if I increase the LOOP_SIZE the overall time taken is
less thus is faster. Also please keep DATASET_SIZE to 1 because I didn't
test it with other sizes.

I'll follow later this weekend, meanwhile I've put the code here:

https://github.com/philippeb8/Flash-Alloc

--
*Phil Bouchard*
Founder & CTO