Proposal for Process Information-related functionality

From: Samuel Venable <samuelvenable_at_[hidden]>
Date: Tue, 18 May 2021 22:19:54 +0000
Hello all,

The current functions I would like to help add to the C++ standard can be viewed on GitHub:

https://github.com/time-killer-games/xProcess/blob/main/crossprocess.cpp

More details can be found on the FreeBSD forums, (I don't feel like explaining all over again, but will if requested) am happy to answer any questions:

https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/how-to-get-in-contact-with-c-standard-stl-developers.80490/
[https://forums.freebsd.org/styles/freebsd/xenforo/logo.og.png]<https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/how-to-get-in-contact-with-c-standard-stl-developers.80490/>
Solved - How to get in contact with C++ standard/STL developers?<https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/how-to-get-in-contact-with-c-standard-stl-developers.80490/>
This topic is regarding a heavily revised version of my former libprocinfo library. I would like to propose the the C++ standard / STL developers that they add support for cross-platform getting of process information, (and in some cases setting, but only for the current process for security...
forums.freebsd.org
At any rate, let me know what you think, and I'd love to hear how this code could be improved upon.

As always, contributions are welcome, and Thank you!
Samuel