Re: std::tree

From: Giuseppe D'Angelo <giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2021 14:17:05 +0100
Il 06/02/21 13:51, Magnus Fromreide via Std-Proposals ha scritto:
>> Btw type like this could have interesting property. We could allow
>> transferring nodes between different collections,
>> even if they use different keys but have same value type.
> Interesting idea!

How is this different C++17's node handles?

http://eel.is/c++draft/container.node.overview#1

> Elements may be transferred in either direction between container
types in the same row

In each row you have the same value type, but possibly different comparator.

Thanks,
--
Giuseppe D'Angelo | giuseppe.dangelo_at_[hidden] | Senior Software Engineer
KDAB - The Qt, C++ and OpenGL Experts