Re: Arbitrary dimensional bittensor extending bitset.

From: Jean-Baptiste Vallon Hoarau <jeanbaptiste.vallon_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 00:00:14 +0100
Hello,

As Arthur said, i don't really see the need for this in the standard
library.
More generally : there is not as of yet a defacto standard for
multidimensional containers, which is why i don't think we're going to get
mdspan anytime soon. Case in point : a very popular md container library in
the scientific C++ community is the xtensor library, and in it dimensions
are handled in a very different way (one type for static shape, one type
for static rank, one type fully dynamic, everything is flatly iterable)
than the mdspan proposal.
AFAIK nothing has been written on the pros and cons of both approaches.

-Jean-Baptiste