Re: std::span

From: Ville Voutilainen <ville.voutilainen_at_[hidden]>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2020 19:32:57 +0300
On Sun, 19 Apr 2020 at 19:24, Tony V E <tvaneerd_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> > We make style decisions daily, whether we admit it or not. ‎Every API decision is a style decision.
>>
>> That's a poor excuse for making style decisions that we are not as a
>> group all that well-versed to make.
>

> If LEWG is not equipped to make these decisions, then we have a bigger problem.

I have been a consistent and staunch supporter of "tools as opposed to
dogma" as far as the committee's output is concerned,
and I've seen little reason to change my preference/guidance there.
The committee has a strikingly biased representation
of programming communities, and there's nothing new in that.