Re: Specific Override Specifier

From: Vishal Oza <vickoza_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 11:03:31 -0500
I am not sure in this is a good idea to put into the language as you still
have to define lock for class A. I think this would be better to define in
the core guidelines as to avoid this issue. Also if A::lock is not mark a
virtual both B::lock and C::lock are available by typecasting A as a type
of B or C.