Re: Allowing access to object representations

From: Timur Doumler <cpp_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2019 21:11:44 +0200
This doesn't make sense to me. If I have an object of type int (or, say, a struct containing an int), then the value has 4 bytes. If I access that value by dereferencing a char pointer that aliases that object, all I can ever get from that char is a single byte. How can this be "the object"?

Cheers,
Timur