Re: Allow virtual base classes in constexpr

From: Jack Adrian Zappa <adrianh.bsc_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 31 May 2019 23:58:56 -0400
Perhaps you might be able to implement this in a CRTP manner, just like you
could implement many constexpr functions like recursive ternary operation.
However, I've been seeing many of the wonderful cppcon videos and am seeing
that just because one can dig with spoons, doesn't mean that we should when
a shovel is a much better tool (https://youtu.be/4AfRAVcThyA). Though, as
CRTP is a static "inheritance", you'd have to use tuples instead of other
homogenous containers.

I don't pretend to understand the inner workings of the compiler, but as a
developer, I would think that anything is possible, it's just the level of
difficulty and if the feature is deemed worth the trouble.