C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: Optional Semicolons

From: Francis Grizzly Smit <grizzly_at_[hidden]>
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2022 06:27:53 +1000
This is the worst Idea I have seen yet, why would we want this, putting
aside the obvious cases where existing valid code would break, it would
encourage bad style, the way we have it is perfect every statement ends
in a semi unless it is a block {} which is and looks very clean, why
would we want to make it ugly.

--
   .~.     There are many things that I love....
   /V\         but God Comes way above all else❣❣❣❣