C++ Logo

std-discussion

Regarding P2492 Attending C++ Standards Committee Meetings During a Pandemic

From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <grafikrobot_at_[hidden]>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2022 09:22:25 -0600
In P2492 I explain my experience with WG21 participation during the forced
remote/electronic participation during the ongoing pandemic. And I express
the hope that remote participation remains post the pandemic. As I am but
one "fringe" programmer expressing this sentiment, I thought I would share
a supporting perspective. Yesterday ACM posted the latest ByteCast episode
interviewing David Hansson <
https://learning.acm.org/bytecast/ep23-david-heinemeier-hansson>. I
recommend people listen to, or read the transcript of, the episode for a
more general perspective on remote work participation.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada