C++ Logo

std-discussion

Re: The unnecessary confusion of the C++23 proposal P0847R6

From: Jens Maurer <Jens.Maurer_at_[hidden]>
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2021 21:15:11 +0200
Hi Hani,

I'm sorry, but I fail to connect your response with Jason's comments.
This technical discussion would benefit from some specifics from you
that substantiate your claims.

Further, I'd like to point out that, barring substantial new information
(brought forward in a paper), P0847 is likely going to be voted into the
working draft of C++ in fall 2021.

https://wg21.link/p0847r7 provides the final, CWG-reviewed wording.

Jens